Want to find out about starting your Google career in a fulltime university graduate position? Interested in doing a Google Internship?
Join our Hangout On Air on Tuesday 14 April 2015 especially for university students and graduates from Central and Eastern Europe interested in kickstarting a Google career in the Small and Medium Business (SMB) Sales and Global Customer Experience teams. It's your chance to ask questions and hear directly from Googlers about Career Opportunities. See Hangout details below:
Hangout Date & Time
● Tuesday 14 April 2015, from 3:00 to 3:45 PM CET. (2:00 2:45 PM GMT)
Joining the Live Stream
● Navigate to the Hangout here:
● At 3:00 PM CET, you may have to refresh this page in case the stream does not start automatically during the session.
● Requirements: Laptop or computer (might work from tablet as well though no guarantee); builtin loudspeakers, headset or similar; a reliable Internet connection.
Submit your questions
● Unfortunately, you won't be able to actively participate, but you can submit questions before or during the session using the Google Plus Q&A app (Google account signin required). We'll discuss as many of your questions during the Hangout as possible.
● Tatyana Zakharova from the Google University Programs team will host the hangout.
● Googlers from the SMB (Small and Medium Business) Sales and Global Customer Experience teams will talk about their personal experiences and offer their professional insights.
Send your CV:
● By sending your CV, you are letting us know your interest to kickstart your Google career and stay informed about Google opportunities. Submit your CV and details her https://services.google.com/fb/forms/ceehoa/
Opportunities with Google
● If you're about to graduate or have recently graduated from university, please apply for a fulltime Associate Account Strategists position in our SMB (Small and Medium Business) Sales and Global Customer Experience teams based in Dublin,Ireland and Wroclaw,Poland. If you're in your penultimate year at University, please apply for Google internships.
Biuro Karier UAM, ul. Zwierzyniecka 7c, 60-813 Poznań, tel. +48 61 829 25 11, zapraszamy pon.-pt. 9:00-15:00