Online career center
What is AMU online career center by JobTeaser?
A career platform which provides supports to students when:
- building their career path:
- company profiles,
- job videos,
- career events,
- looking for an internship, placement or job:
- job offers on the JobTeaser network,
- job offers exclusive to their university,
- preparing for interviews:
- an Advice module,
- videos by recruitment specialists.
How to create and manage your company profile?
- Go to our online career center
- Create an account by going to New user
Enter the email address and password linked to your company profile (If you have forgotten your password, you can click on Get a new password)
- Fill in all the mandatory details. Click on Submit my company
Update your details by clicking on Modify.
- The company profile is submitted for validation by the Careers Service.
- Once validated, the profile appears in the student's front office. By clicking on the logo, the student can see all the information you’ve posted about the company. You can follow the number of views and clicks on your job offers as well as the number of applicants. By clicking on More, you can amend or archive your offer.
How to post and manage your job offer?
- Go to the job posting form
- Log in to your company profile.
- Fill in the form.
- Careers Service will validate or reject the job offer. You will receive a confirmation email.
- You can see the applications and the number of unique views for each offer.
- You can archive your job offers. You can post your job offers again by clicking on Archived and then Post again