About AMU Careers Service
Welcome to Adam Mickiewicz University Careers Service. Below you can find major points concerning collaboration possibilities, however we are open to new ideas too. If you don’t find requested answer or information, please feel free to email us.
Why is It worth cooperating with us?
- Being a university institution, we know very well the environment and realities of the university as well as the qualifications of its students and graduates.
- Being familiar with the job market and employers' expectations, we advise students and graduates in choosing the optimal place to start their professional careers.
- Being aware of the constant changes, we provide counselling for students and graduates on planning and developing their professional careers.
Due to the current situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), for the time being we offer the following forms of online collaboration:
- 24/7 available modern and intuitive career portal, on JobTeaser platform, that will allow you not only to post current vacancies, but also to make your company, it's culture and development opportunites known to AMU students. Learn more!
- Webinars conducted by your company/institution - in the form of a training course/workshop, thematically related to entering the labor market.
- An online study visit to the company with the presentation of the possibilities concerning the permanent employment or an internship.
- Competitions - any in any form like quizzes, photographs, essays, etc. Prizes for participants are very welcome
- On-line job fair - (in preparation).
- Constant cooperation with the media, AMU departments, other Careers Services in our region, students’ organizations, local institutions and organizations of labour market, in the promotion of events organized by the AMU Career Service and thus, the extensive promotion of companies and institutions cooperating with us.
- Cooperation in the organization of unpaid internships in companies - the AMU Careers Service represents the University in signing contracts and supports employers in promoting internship programs at the University.
Due to the current regulations and restrictions, we are forced to suspend some forms of cooperation conducted so far on stationary basis, such as:
- Building the employer’s brandamong University students by organizing onsite trainings or other events.
- Day with Careers Service at selected faculties - company's information stand and accompanying activities e.g. a workshop, a training, a photo point.
- Possibility of direct recruitment of interns and future employees among students and graduates of our University, during events organized by the Careers Service.
- Opportunity to participate in recurring academic events - job fairs combined with training: Academy of Development (October/November), Career in Languages (May).
If you have any questions or wish to cooperate with us in any form, do not hesitate to contact us.
We are looking forward to successful collaboration!
AMU Careers Service Team