Invest in Poznan
If your company is planning to open in Poznań, Poland, meet
The Investor Relations Department of Poznań City Hall.
The Investor Relations Department provides complex services to investors of the priority sectors for the City of Poznan and is responsible for the promotion of the investment potential of Poznan, including urban properties.
The Investor Relations Department provides investors with support under the one-stop shop formula. How does it look in practice? The office:
- organizes an investor's visit to Poznan,
- organizes meetings with representatives of the authorities of the City,
- organizes meetings with representatives of universities,
- presents the current offer of urban properties,
- assists in finding appropriate office space,
- organizes an opening press conference,
- jointly shapes a positive image of the investor,
- provides support at each stage of economic activity and we address current needs.
The priority sectors for the City of Poznan are:
- the sector of modern services,
- the IT and R&D sector,
- the sector of technologically advanced production.
These sectors create attractive career opportunities, for graduates of local universities.
The Investor Relations Department is responsible for the economic promotion of the City of Poznan, specifically in other countries. It is a contact point for residential developers and investors of the hotel sector.
Contact The Investor Relations Department
ul. Za Bramką 1
phone.: (+48) 61 878 54 28
fax: (+48) 61 878 55 00
+48 61 878 54 28
+48 600 487 470